Nordic Ware Egg Waffle Pan
A Hong Kong favorite for generations, the puffy, doughy treats called “egg waffles” are traditionally cooked by sidewalk vendors and enjoyed for breakfast and snacks. Now you can make the waffles at home using this pan from Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Creates egg-shaped waffles with crispy-golden outsides and tender-creamy centers.
- Durable cast-aluminum distributes heat quickly so the waffles cook evenly.
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface for low-fat cooking, stick-free release of waffles and easy cleanup.
- Rugged stainless-steel handles.
- Hinged, interlocking pans separate for easy washing.
- Recipe included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 3/4" wide, 1 1/4" high.
- 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- For best results, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to both cooking surfaces and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not use aerosol sprays.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.