Noble Green Holly Wreath
With its glossy green leaves and festive red berries, holly is a classic emblem of the holiday season. Our traditional holly wreath, hand-assembled and accented with fragrant noble fir and incense cedar, creates a beautiful display for an entry, wall or mantel. Handcrafted at a century-old Oregon farm, the wreath is shipped fresh to ensure the most vibrant color and aroma. They are intended for use in a sheltered spot.
- Available in 12", 26" or 30" diam.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile.
- Mist with water prior to hanging and mist daily for best results.
- Holly is sensitive to temperatures below 36ºF. If not displaying immediately, store in its box in a cool, dark location.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind, rain, and temperatures below 36ºF.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- With proper care, the holly will last up to 3 weeks.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy
Noble Green Holly Wreath
|Holly Wreath, 12"||No Longer Available|
|Holly Wreath, 26"||No Longer Available|
|Holly Wreath, 30"||No Longer Available|