Laguiole en Aubrac
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Turquoise $225
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Solid Horn $160
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Olivewood $200
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Ebony/Ivory $300
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Ebony $200
- Laguiole en Aubrac Carving Sets $250 – $400
- Laguiole En Aubrac Ebony Wood & Ivory Folding Knife $300
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Sheep Bone Corkscrew $275
- Laguiole En Aubrac Champagne Saber $299.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Stamped Mixed Handles 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $299.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Steak Knives, Set of 4, Golden Gate Bridge $399.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac 6-Piece Mixed Wood Steak Knives Set $499.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac 6-Piece Mixed Wood Steak Knives, Acacia Block $499.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac 6- Piece Aubrac Wood Steak Knives Set $999.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Mixed-Horn Steak Knife Set, Set of 6 $799.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Cow Bone Corkscrew $250
- Laguiole en Aubrac Steak Knife Sets $329.95 – $799.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Olivewood Bread Knife & Board $249.95
- Laguiole Flatware Place Settings $89.95 – $319.95
- Laguiole Stainless-Steel 2-Piece Serving Set $49.95
- Laguiole 2-Piece Serving Set $49.95
- Laguiole Cheese Knives $69.95
- Laguiole Spreaders $59.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Stainless-Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4 $99.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Steak Knife Set $99.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Olive Wood Laguiole Jean Dubost Steak Knives $249.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Birch Steak Knives, Set of 4 $139.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost 6-Piece Steak Knife Block Set $99.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost New Age 4-Piece Steak Knives Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $74.99
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Stainless-Steel Carving Set $79.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Olivewood Carving Set $149.95
- Laguiole Jean Dubost Magnetic Knife Block Set, Set of 5 $149.95
LaguioleLaguiole is not a single brand name but rather the name of a small town in Central France where the Laguiole-style knife was first developed. Now, several manufacturers, including the Dubost Laguiole company, carry on this region’s traditions with selections of flatware, cutlery and wine tools that will add elegance and quality to any proceeding in your house. Though they may be made in different workshops and forges, Laguiole knives and flatware have a few consistent, defining characteristics, including their thin, sturdy blades, ergonomic handles and small bee-shaped embellishments on bolsters and other parts that don’t interfere with grip or use. Williams-Sonoma offers a selection of different Laguiole products, allowing you to bring this classic style into your home while refining your preferences for specific materials.
In addition to the Jean Dubost Laguiole products in this section, we also carry items by Laguiole en Aubrac. Named for the volcanic plateau region where it was founded and is still based, Laguiole en Aubrac creates Laguiole knives and other tools such as professional-grade wine tools and folding knives. We offer a selection of products from these categories, bringing high-end French design and centuries-old craftsmanship techniques into your home. Laguiole en Aubrac focuses on the use of natural materials such as fossilized ivory, ebony, turquoise and olive wood, allowing you to bring some earthy glamour to your dining room or kitchen.
Due to its use of natural materials, including unvarnished wood on the handles of its gorgeous steak knives, these products may require special care, meaning you won’t be able to toss them in the dishwasher and expect them to stay in perfect condition. While this is not a concern for some home chefs, those who enjoy the Laguiole style but aim for modern convenience may want to choose from our selection of Dubost Laguiole products, which includes several different dishwasher-safe styles. This company uses materials such as stainless-steel and molded resin to create more affordable Laguiole flatware and knives that may be better suited to some home kitchens, particularly those manned by chefs who eschew the use of animal-derived products.
Dubost Laguiole also offers more flatware options than Laguiole en Aubrac. In addition to steak knives, Dubost Laguiole makes full flatware dining sets for daily or special-occasion use. You can choose different handle materials and colors for your set, which will come with salad and dinner forks, soup and teaspoons, and sharp serrated dinner knives that are perfect for cutting everything from a juicy steak to a multi-layered vegan lasagna. If this knife style in itself is appealing to you and you don’t want Laguiole flatware for other pieces, consider Dubost Laguiole and Laguiole en Aubrac’s steak knife sets. Laguiole en Aubrac’s steak knife sets may be available with mixed wood handles for a subtle touch of variety within the set.
If you’re looking for a high-end wine tool to give as a gift or add the perfect finishing touch to your home wine tasting setup, Laguiole en Aubrac’s key-style wine openers are an excellent choice. These amazing folding corkscrew tools are handmade from start to finish by a single artisan, who cuts the handle by hand and then finishes the knife with its stainless-steel implements. Choose from a variety of different finishes, including wood, stone and solid zebu horn.
With the ability to inject elegance to any tablescape or home bar setup, Laguiole knives, wine tools and flatware are an excellent choice for your home. Choose these pieces for your wedding registry or buy them for a friend. Thanks to their timeless design, classic style and instantly recognizable heirloom quality, these are the perfect tabletop tools to choose for lifetime use.