- Aaron Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Aaron 2-Piece Serving Set $36.95
- Aaron Steak Knives, Set of 4 $39.95
- Aaron Teaspoon, Set of 4 $29.95
- Aston Flatware Place Setting $49.95 – $179.95
- Aston 2-Piece Serving Set $49.95
- Aston 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $59.95
- Aston Teaspoon, Set of 4 $29.95
- Flute Satin Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Flute Mirror Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Flute 2-Piece Serving Set $36.95
- Flute Flatware 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $39.95
- Flute Teaspoon, Set of 4 $29.95
- Monterey Flatware Place Setting $49.95 – $179.95
- Whitby Flatware Place Setting $49.95 – $179.95
- Whitby 2-Piece Serving Set $49.95
- Westbury Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Westbury Satin Flatware Place Setting $39.95 – $139.95
- Westbury 2-Piece Serving Set $36.95
- Westbury Teaspoon, Set of 4 $29.95
- Westbury Serving Fork $18.95
- Westbury Serving Spoon $18.95
- Westbury Wide Serving Spoon $19.95
- Westbury Soup Ladle $49.95
- Westbury Gravy Ladle $19.95
- Westbury Pie Server $19.95
Choosing new dinnerware plates can be an exciting process. As you explore various options, the flatware place settings you use should complement the dinnerware. Flatware like the Robert Welch collection add to the table and will set off the dishes with a lustrous shine. The dinnerware plates you choose for your table will set the mood and the style for the entire meal. From casual to elegant with everything in between, thereʼs a Williams-Sonoma dinnerware set that will match your meal. When setting a traditional table, the French Blue Bouquet or Heirloom dinnerware collections lend an old-fashioned charm. The Williams-Sonoma Red Bistro collection is timeless in its simple beauty.
If al fresco dining is high on your familyʼs list in the summer months, outdoor dinnerware will have you dining in style. Melamine has long been a popular material for durable dinnerware plates. However, the melamine of yesteryear was decidedly uninspired, especially when you compare it with todayʼs outdoor dinnerware pieces. Thereʼs no need to risk taking your porcelain or stoneware dinnerware outdoors to the patio, deck or balcony when you can have gorgeous and rustic melamine plates. At first glance, these pieces have all of the antique wearing youʼd expect from aged stoneware. Happily, the plates are also exceptionally strong, so thereʼs no worry about breakage. Youʼll also find platters and bowls to complete your tabletop ensemble.
Glassware collections are an important part of a full table setting that includes dinnerware plates and more. When setting an elegant table, perhaps a vintage etched glassware collection will set off the other separates with class. Stemware collections are also available, which include wine glasses, such as cabernet and sauvignon blanc, champagne flutes and stemless red and white wine glasses. A matching decanter is also available, which can be used for spirits, wine or water. Adding a monogram to any glassware set is another way to add distinction and a personalized touch to your table.
A complete tabletop ensemble must include beautiful linen napkins. Choose from a wide array of napkin patterns, designed to complement dinnerware plates, serveware and flatware. From Nightingale napkins to Botanical Tomato napkins, thereʼs a napkin style to fit every table. The high-quality fabric used for these napkins ensures that they become softer and suppler with each use. The napkins are also machine-washable, so you can reach for them time after time, even for everyday meals. Donʼt forget the ease with which you can inject a holiday feel to a meal when you choose holiday napkins in a Thanksgiving or Halloween theme.
To go along with the napkins and dinnerware plates, youʼll need distinctive napkin rings. A rolled linen napkin enclosed with a napkin ring sitting primly on a dinner plate creates an elegant table setting. Even casual tables for an evening with family or good friends is the perfect setting for napkin rings, possibly made of woven sea grass, whitewashed woven hapao or nito. When youʼre looking for something over the top, silver-plated or marble napkin rings canʼt be beat. Pairing seasonal napkins with matching napkin holders is always a winner.
Donʼt overlook the major impact of adding charger plates to your dinnerware plates. Chargers add an element of color and size to your place settings. You can even mix and match charger plates on the same table to give your ensemble an unexpected touch. From silver-plated chargers to hammered bronze, your table has never been as elegant as it will be when you add chargers. You can even choose natural chargers in woven sea grass or nito to match your napkin rings. Dinnerware plates and other various elements of a tabletop setting will help you create a stunning meal.