- Three Months of American Cheese $149.95
- Three Months of European Cheese $159.95
- Cellars at Jasper Hill Cheese Collection $79.95
- Cellars at Jasper Hill Taste of Vermont Cheese Collection $59.95
- Beehive Cheese & Creminelli Salami Collection $49.95
- Antipasti Collection $49.95
- French Cheese Collection $59.95
- Italian Cheese Collection $59.95
- European Cheese Collection $69.95
- Best of Point Reyes Cheese Collection $49.95
- Best of Cellars at Jasper Hill Cheese Collection $54.95
- Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese $65
- Truffle Camembert with Honey, Dried Fruit & Nuts $64.95
- Ultimate Beehive Cheese Collection $84.95
- Spanish Cheese Collection $59.95
- UK Cheese Collection $59.95
- Olli Salumi & Nicasio Cheese Collection $59.95
- Ancient Heritage Cheese Collection $59.95
- Manchego with Honey and Almonds $49.95
- Vermont Farmstead Cheese Collection $59.95
- Deer Creek Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Collection $49.95
- Beehive Whiskey Cheese and Salami Collection $59.95
- Beehive Cheese Collection $59.95
- Plymouth Artisan Cheese Collection $49.95
- Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Collection $59.95
- Taste of Michigan Cheese Collection $59.95
- Zingerman's Cheese & La Quercia Speck Collection $59.95
- Sprout Creek Farm Cheese Collection $79.95
- Sprout Creek Farm Cheese Platter $59.95
- Goat Lady Dairy Collection $59.95
- Raclette Cheese $39.95
- Fondue Collection Sampler $59.95
- Full Wheel of Abbaye de Belloc Cheese $449.95
- Full Wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese $2,499.95
- Full Wheel of Prima Donna Cheese $699.95
Whether you’re enjoying a delicious appetizer or making it the main event of your meal, cheese is a timeless favorite that earns plenty of interests from gourmands of all stripes. From dairy-friendly vegetarians to strict meat eaters, cheese can be an indulgence or daily staple that earns lifelong affection. Williams-Sonoma’s selection of gourmet cheeses brings a variety of different aged dairy selections into your life. With everything from gigantic whole-wheel Parmigiano-Reggiano to small samplers of cheeses from Italy, the United Kingdom and small independent creameries, this section enables your love affair with cheese, making it easy for you to stock up on old favorites or try new varieties to see how they compare with your go-to cheese selections.
Cheese is one of the most versatile ingredients in your kitchen. Stack it on a sandwich, eat it plain with fruit, grate it onto pasta or mix it into your morning eggs. There’s no wrong way to consume cheese. Our selection of gourmet cheese includes several different varieties, some of which are best when used in a certain circumstance and others that are flexible and versatile. For example, we offer both raclette and fondue cheese that are best used for melting. These delicious options sit alongside versatile cheddar and Parmesan selections that you can use to spice up a batch of biscuits or add some zing to a salad.
No matter what variety of cheese you choose, make sure you have the right tools to serve it up or add it to your culinary creations with ease and style. If your heart is set on a wheel of soft triple-cream cheese, consider investing in a set of cheese knives to enable easy slicing and serving when your dreamy, creamy wheel reaches serving temperature. For harder cheeses you’d like to grate over pasta and salads or into a recipe of breadsticks or crackers, our selection of graters and shredders will come in handy for reducing your gorgeous chunk of cheese into small shreds that will melt or blend with ease.
The right graters can also make themselves useful for prepping other food items in your kitchen, including vegetables and fruits that you want to incorporate into pasta dishes, risottos, salads or baked goods. Other cheese tools, including cheese knives, may make themselves useful if you choose to serve charcuterie alongside your creamy cheese selections. In fact, our gourmet cheese selections include some mixed cheese and cured meat charcuterie-and-cheese collections, making it simple for you to serve the perfect dinner for a hot summer evening or hors d’oeuvre plate for a cocktail or dinner party.
With pre-selection options for elegant cheese plates and charcuterie platters, our gourmet cheese section is full of delights that are both convenient and delicious. We bring you options from small creameries you may never be able to visit in person, making it simple and easy for you to gain firsthand tasting experience with some of the world’s best cheeses. No passport or plane ticket necessary; just select the options that appeal to you most and we’ll pack them carefully and ship them fresh to your door.
Whether you want to treat yourself or give the gift of cheese to a beloved relative or much-loved friend, this section of our website gives you firsthand access to some of the most decadently delicious cheeses in the world. Indulge your wildest, cheesiest dreams and get a multi-month cheese subscription, or open up a new work of cheesy possibilities by trying a variety you’ve never had before. With variety sets and the option to stock up on cheese tools in a different product category, we offer many ways for you to enjoy gourmet cheese.