- Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill with BBQ & Steel-Wire Grids Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $299.95
- Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill with BBQ Grids $279.95
- Philips Airfryer with TurboStar Avance Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $249.95
- Philips Avance XL Digital Airfryer Sugg. Price $499 Our Price $299.95
- Philips Viva Analog Airfryer Sugg. Price $299.95 Our Price $199.95
- Philips Compact Pasta Maker for Two Sugg. Price $159.95 – $300 Our Price $159.95
- Philips Smart Pasta Maker Sugg. Price $499 Our Price $349.95
- Philips Pasta Maker Sugg. Price $399 Our Price $299.95
- Philips Micro Juicer Elite Sugg. Price $499 Our Price $329.95
- Philips Micro Juicer $299.95
- Philips ProMix Hand Blender Sugg. Price $260 Our Price $149.95
- Philips Slow Cooker Plus Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $179.95
- Philips MultiChopper with ChopDrop Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $69.95
- Philips Viva Digital Airfryer Double Layer Rack with Skewers Sugg. Price $40 Our Price $29.95
- Philips Viva Digital Airfryer Nonstick Grill Pan Sugg. Price $60 Our Price $49.95
- Philips Viva Digital Airfryer Nonstick Baking Dish Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $39.95
- Philips Pasta Die Kit Sugg. Price $60 Our Price $49.95
- Philips Cookie Die Kit $24.95
Expand the horizons in your kitchen with some key items from Williams-Sonoma’s offering of Philips kitchen electrics. From grills, pasta makers to airfryers, the kitchen tools will allow home cooks to create an entirely new array of dishes. Our indoor grill offers barbecue style cooking during the cold winter months. The Philips Smoke-Less Infrared Grill cooks food evenly at a high temperature for beautifully grilled vegetables, burgers and more. It can be easily set up on any countertop, and the pieces can be removed easily for cleaning. This grill is much more convenient than an outdoor grill, and it provides a similar quality of sear. If an outdoor grill is more appealing, then consider our grill pans. Made of durable cast iron, these can be easily placed over a barbecue grill for a controlled and clean cooking experience. The surfaces are nonstick and offer a safe alternative to cooking directly on the grill. The pans also have raised lines for creating the perfect sear.
For Italian food aficionados, a pasta maker is a must-have item. Making pasta from scratch with traditional hand cranks can be difficult, since it requires a precise hand. Turn to the Philips Smart Pasta Maker to easily make a range of pasta at the touch of a button. Making pasta from scratch has many benefits. Homemade pasta does not require preservatives, and it also has a different level of taste quality. If people have dietary restrictions such as gluten allergies, the ability to create pasta from scratch is very appealing. And since the process is automated, it is simply operated by any home cook. Adding this tool to the kitchen can help elevate any Italian or Italian-inspired dish.
Pair the pasta maker with our garlic and herb tools to simplify making pasta sauce. Manually preparing garlic can be time consuming and messy. Use a press instead to easily peel and mince garlic. And when making pasta sauce, adding herbs such as basil and rosemary is important. Use a stainless-steel herb savor to keep all of the herbs fresh for a prolonged period of time. This helps to prevent expensive herbs from wilting in the fridge. And for the essential salt and pepper, take a look at our pepper and salt mills. We offer a wide range of designs and materials, from wood to glossy stainless-steel exteriors. Grinding peppers and salt crystals produces a more pungent and strong flavor than pepper and salt that comes already ground.
For a whole new range of homemade fried foods, take a look at our fryers. Frying food in a traditional pot requires care in order to prevent accidents with hot oil. Grease splatter is almost impossible to avoid, and it can result in extensive time cleaning. A fryer can provide a cleaner and easier solution. Since the grease is enclosed, it doesn’t create a mess in the kitchen. It also offers an even and crisp cook. For the health-conscious, an airfryer is a great option. Instead of dunking food into a vat of oil, the airfryer utilizes a small amount of oil to achieve a similar effect. It is ideal for making chips and fries that are grease-free. This is a healthier alternative, and also gives cooks the opportunity to experiment with different types of oil, such as olive oil, canola oil or coconut oil. To safely use the airfryer, get a pair of tongs. In particular, fry tongs offer optimal design for pulling fried food out of the fryer safely. They are longer – up to 15"'/ – allowing the user to stay away from the hot and dangerous oil.