- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction Stock Pot Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $179.95
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Stock Pot with Pineapple Knob $249.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Stock Pots Sugg. Price $407 – $460 Our Price $380 – $460
- Williams-Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Stock Pot $380
- Ruffoni Copper Artichoke-Handle Stock Pots $425 – $475
- Mauviel Copper Triply Stock Pot $400
- All-Clad Gourmet Accessories Stock Pot Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $199.95
- Mauviel M250 Copper Stock Pot, 11.7-Qt. $550
- All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Stock Pot, 12-Qt. $270 – $390
- Le Creuset Stainless-Steel Stock Pot Sugg. Price $340 – $500 Our Price $240 – $350
- Le Creuset Lobster Pot Sugg. Price $210 Our Price $160
- Cristel Mutine Satin Stock Pot with Lid $300
- Riess Classic Stock Pot $125
- Mauviel Copper Stock Pot $600 – $885
- All-Clad TK™ Stainless-Steel Stock Pot Sugg. Price $460 Our Price $350
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel Stock Pots $420
- Ruffoni Symphonia Prima Stainless-Steel Stock Pot $500
- Ruffoni Pumpkin Copper Stock Pot, 3 1/2-Qt. $199.95
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Stock Pot $550
- Demeyere 5-Plus Stock Pot $329.95 – $389.95
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Stock Pots Sugg. Price $495 Our Price $370
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Stock Pot Sugg. Price $175 Our Price $150
- Calphalon Unison Sear Nonstick Stock Pot $129.95
- Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot Sugg. Price $260 Our Price $200
- Mauviel Hammered Copper Soup Station $560
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Stock Pot with Lid $700 – $800
- Wolf Gourmet Stainless Steel Stock Pot Sugg. Price $539 Our Price $429.95
- Williams-Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Stock Pot, 8-Qt. Sugg. Price $285 Sale $129.99
- All-Clad Copper Core Stock Pots $440 – $460
Stock Pots: Stainless Stock Pots, Large Stock Pots & Covered Stock Pots
Williams-Sonoma carries an extensive line of stock pots to fulfill every need. Since they are some of the largest pots in most kitchens, we know it’s important that they be as easy to use as possible. All of the stock pots we carry have the three main features that are considered to be most useful by leading chefs.
Our pots have sturdy, heavy bottoms that allow for even, controlled browning. They have wide, secure handles that allow for efficient handling with large potholders when hot, and they have smooth, rounded rims that allow hot liquid to flow easily when pouring.
We carry a variety of sizes and shapes from short and wide, to tall and slim and anywhere in between. There are also several choices of materials including copper, hammered copper, stainless-steel, enameled-steel, granite and several non-stick varieties. Lobster pots are also included in this category, and we offer both fauceted and traditional variations.
Several styles of mandolines, slicers and choppers are available to help make preparing your soup stock and other dishes easy and enjoyable.
Handling a hot stock pot calls for high-quality kitchen linens including aprons, oven mitts, pot holders and kitchen towels. These can also make great, practical gifts.
It is a well-known fact that in addition to needing the right cookware, any great dish begins with great ingredients. We offer several types of gourmet salts, peppers and seasonings to add a little spice to your cooking.