- Ruffoni Historia Copper Artichoke-Handle Stock Pots $425 – $475
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Stock Pot with Pineapple Knob $249.95
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Artichoke Handle Fry Pan $220
- Ruffoni Hammered Historia Copper Sauce Pot $260
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Gratin Pan with Acorn Handles $220
- Ruffoni Hand-Hammered Historia Copper Chef's Pan with Wood Spoon $260
- Ruffoni Historia Polenta Pot $200
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Artichoke Handle Braiser, 6-Qt. $420
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Oval Roaster with Acorn Lid $420
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Artichoke Handle Roaster $260
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Fondue Pot $350
- Ruffoni Porcelain Fondue Insert $49.95
- Ruffoni Historia Hammered Copper Round Wine Bucket $199.95
Ruffoni Copper Cookware
Whether you’re entertaining for the holidays, cooking for friends and family or just whipping up a meal on any given night of the week, having professional-grade, quality cookware helps keep the joy in cooking. One of the most resilient materials used in the construction of cookware is copper. Copper does an amazing job of cooking foods thoroughly, ensuring that there are no hot or cold spots, allowing each dish to be perfectly cooked and enjoyed. For the best in stove top copper cooking, choose from the line of Ruffoni copper cookware we offer at Williams-Sonoma to add to your kitchen cookware ensemble.
One of the best things that copper does is to ensure that food doesn’t get too hot. When you’re cooking on your stove top in a stock pot or multipot, you may be preparing soups, stews, sauces and other dishes where scalding and overheating can really hurt the flavor. Using a pot with copper construction helps keep the heat more uniform, so you don’t have hot spots on the bottom of your liquid.
One of your most needed kitchen items is a simple frying pan. Here, copper also works well to brown and crisp evenly, while not favoring one side of the frying pan. Choose a pan with low, flared sides that also helps prevent condensation while cooking. Ruffoni copper frying pans move easily from stove top to tabletop, allowing for seamless ease of use while saving you serving time.
A chef’s pan is essentially a deep sauté pan that works well on the stove top for dishes such as stir-fry, casseroles and vegetable dishes. Choose an attractive, hand-hammered copper chef’s pan to serve these dishes and more, with an elegant, aesthetically pleasing pan that’s also durable, standing up to years of heavy use. For a terrific selection that moves easily from cookware to serveware, opt for a copper gratin pan, allowing you to serve meats, casseroles, side dishes and larger meals.
For meals you prepare in the oven, copper is an excellent conductor of heat as well. Use a copper roaster for a perfect turkey at Thanksgiving or Christmas, or all throughout the year for ribs, Cornish hens, brisket and more. A copper polenta pot is unparalleled at making tasty, evenly cooked polenta, while a braiser is similar to a Dutch oven, allowing you to make entire meals on the stove top. For entertaining, consider a Ruffoni copper fondue pot, offering the perfect fondue every time.