- Ruffoni Copper Artichoke-Handle Stock Pots $425 – $475
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Stock Pot with Pineapple Knob $249.95
- Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handle Fry Pan $220
- Ruffoni Hammered Copper Sauce Pot $260
- Ruffoni Copper Gratin Pan with Acorn Handles $220
- Ruffoni Hand-Hammered Copper Chef's Pan with Wood Spoon $260
- Ruffoni Polenta Pot $200
- Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handle Braiser, 6-Qt. $420
- Ruffoni Oval Roaster with Acorn Lid $420
- Ruffoni Copper Artichoke Handle Roaster $260
- Ruffoni Copper Fondue Pot $350
- Ruffoni Porcelain Fondue Insert $20
- Ruffoni Historia Hammered Copper Round Wine Bucket $199.95
Ruffoni Hammered Copper Cookware
Handcrafted in Italy, Williams-Sonoma’s Ruffoni Copper pieces present a sophisticated look and precision workmanship reminiscent of the finest restaurants. Their remarkable hammered copper construction and intricate moldings stand out in any kitchen. And if you choose to take one of these elegant pots straight from the stovetop to your dining room table, your guests will be impressed as you serve them. Copper is an ideal material for cooking soups and stews, delicate sauces and confections, because it conducts heat well and distributes it evenly. The Rufoni Hammered Sauce Pot has sufficient capacity for 2 1/2 quarts and features a non-reactive layer of resistant tin to ensure clean flavors. Whether cooking homemade spaghetti sauce, Alfredo sauce, potato stew or other hearty meals that require careful temperature control, this pot is a great choice for you. Both the pot’s handle and its graceful acorn lid adornment are made from cast brass, which is sure to pique your visitors’ curiosity. Of course, it’s important to have a trivet and coasters on hand to protect your table from heat and moisture.
For black-tie events or a casual evening with friends, our Ruffoni Copper Fondue Pot is sure to be a major hub in your party. The copper pot is great for keeping cheeses, chocolate and other creations at the ideal temperature thanks to its precision heat control. Its burner allows for easy temperature adjustment as needed. Make sure to have enough glasses on hand for guests, as well as platters for fondue items.