- Emile Henry Ceramic Stovetop Braiser, 3.4 Qt. $180
- Emile Henry Ceramic Stovetop Oval Stew Pot, 6.3 Qt. $200
- Emile Henry Ceramic Stovetop Stewpot $100 – $180
- Emile Henry Ceramic Stovetop Large Tagine $150
- Emile Henry Tagine $130
- Emile Henry Bread Cloche $130
- Emile Henry Baguette Baker $130
- Emile Henry Ruffled Pie Dish Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99 – $49.95
- Emile Henry Mini Ruffled Pie Dish $29.95
- Emile Henry Ruffled Rectangular Baker $68 – $85
- Emile Henry Square Baker $55
- Emile Henry Ruffled Loaf Pan $36.95
- Emile Henry 3-Piece Ruffled Baker Set Sugg. Price $208 Our Price $184.95
- Emile Henry Ultimate 5-Piece Ruffled Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $294.90 Our Price $264.95
- Emile Henry Pizza Stone Sugg. Price $55 Our Price $49.95
- Emile Henry Rectangular Baking Stone $59.95
- Emile Henry Individual Mini Pizza Stone Set, Black Sugg. Price $32.95 – $59.90 Our Price $32.95 – $49.95
- Emile Henry Ribbed Pizza Stone $60
- Emile Henry Flame Fish Griller Slate $80
Emile Henry Cookware
Get ready to bake all of the dishes you never thought you would get the chance to with Emile Henry cookware. Williams-Sonoma offers an entire line of Emile Henry cookware for your kitchen and grill needs. Founded in the 1850s, Emile Henry cookware features hand-crafted clay made from the rich soils of Burgundy, France. Because the company hand-glazes each cookware set, each piece has a bright, vivid color that adds life to your kitchen. The clay construction also traps in heat and cooks evenly, giving you the best possible baked goods, casseroles and dishes possible.
Make your favorite slow foods with a stove-top braiser from Emile Henry cookware. These devices are similar to Dutch ovens, providing you with a slow and even heat for the dish. Grab a pork butt or shoulder, toss it into the braiser, and keep it on the oven throughout the day at low heat. In due time, you can enjoy a dish of pulled pork slow-cooked to perfection, perfect for tacos or on top of a baked potato. The design of the braiser also transfers to the table, making it easy to serve dishes.
For a dish that requires a little more liquid, look into a stew pot. These devices are great for adding a big chunk of meat, broth, potatoes, carrots and onions for making a stew. The heat diffusion technology of the device keeps nutrients in the food, giving you the most nutritious and delicious meal possible. You can even keep your stew in the pot, place it in the refrigerator, and then heat it up again in the microwave the next day with the microwave-safe material.
Emile Henry also makes international cookware if you want to try something eclectic in the kitchen. A tagine is the traditional cooking vessel used in the Moroccan cooking scene for centuries upon centuries. The design of the tagine has a small hole at the top that takes the steam from the meal and sends it back into the food to lock in the flavor. A tagine is appropriate for making chicken, beef and lamb dishes, but you can also use it to make rice and vegetable based dishes for a vegetarian night.
French bread is in a class of its own. With hard crusts and soft dough inside, it is hard to recreate the exact experience you get from a Parisian cafe. Fortunately, Emile Henry makes a bread cloche that recreates a brick oven by trapping heat inside, giving you a classic French loaf. All you need to do is find the perfect flour, and then bake it in your traditional oven. You can also find a baguette baker that has three slots to produce longer loaves of the classic French delicacy.
For the perfect pie, try a ruffled pie dish. These devices use the same durable ceramic that other Emile Henry products use, but the ruffles on the sides create the perfect texture for a pie crust. Full- and mini-sized pie dishes let you create a single dessert with an ingredient you have a lot of or many pies with various fresh fruits from the market.
Emile Henry cookware also offers a pizza stone for creating your own pizza crust from baking ingredients. You can create your own crust, or you can place a frozen pizza from the store on the stone to get a restaurant-quality pie from your own oven. For the backyard grill, enjoy your favorite seafood with a griller slate. The ribbed texture gives the fish perfect grill marks, while the solid construction keeps any lemons or other ingredients from slipping into the flames. You can also use this slate to cook a single steak or other chop directly on the backyard grill.