Vitamix 32 oz. Dry Blade Container
If you frequently use your Vitamix blender for grinding grains and beans, milling flours or kneading doughs, this container will make the tasks easier and more efficient. It's equipped with state-of-the-art stainless-steel blades that are specially designed for a variety of dry-use applications.
- Compact container features customized blades for efficient grinding and milling.
- Specialized design allows you to knead doughs right in the container.
- Precision blades are also ideal for making your own freshly-ground spice rubs.
- Makes wholesome, gluten-free flours and cereals.
- Durable Tritan copolyester construction is BPA-free.
- Includes a "Whole Grains" cookbook with over 40 delicious recipes.
- Made in the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 32-oz. cap.; 13" x 8" x 9" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Do not use without lid in place.
- Blades are sharp—handle with care.
- Use caution when removing the lid as contents may be hot.
- Not compatible with the tamper included with 64-oz. Vitamix container.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Like
Modernist Cuisine At Home Cookbook
- Online Only