- Nordic Ware Halloween Tombstone Cakelet Pan Sugg. Price $36 Sale $24.99
- Halloween Cookie Cutters on Ring Sugg. Price $9.95 Our Price $7.96
- Halloween Cupcake Decoration Kit Sugg. Price $12.95 Our Price $10.36
- Williams-Sonoma Red Velvet Bundt® Cake Mix $14.95 – $26.95
- Williams-Sonoma Devil's Food Bundt® Cake Mix $14.95 – $26.95
- Williams-Sonoma Vanilla Bean Bundt® Cake Mix $14.95 – $26.95
- Williams-Sonoma Lemon Bundt® Cake Mix $14.95 – $26.95
- Williams-Sonoma Spiced Pecan Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix Sugg. Price $12.95 Our Price $10.36
- Williams-Sonoma Pumpkin Caramel Quick Bread Mix Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.96
- Williams-Sonoma Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Quick Bread Mix Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $11.96
- Kids Glow-in-the-Dark Skeleton Apron Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Williams-Sonoma Multi-Pack Towels, Black Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Williams-Sonoma Hampton Stripe Towels, Set of 4, Black Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Williams-Sonoma Classic Logo Towels, Set of 4, Jet Black Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Windowpane Towels, Set of 4, Black Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
When the autumn season arrives, the smells of delicious breads and pies invite you to spend more time in the kitchen as the crisp air gets a little chillier outside. And with the season comes Halloween, with delightful brews, concoctions and baked goods to create. Let Williams-Sonoma help you celebrate the most hair-raising holiday of the year with our kitchenware that fits right into the season.
Mix up a batch of cookies with your choice of our mixing bowls and kitchen spatulas. Our lightweight and stackable melamine mixing bowls come as a set of three in a variety of cheerful colors, including festive pumpkin. The handy pour spout, easy-grip handle and nonslip rubber rings on the bases make mixing up your favorite oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip cookies a breeze. Add a matching BPA-free silicone spatula for sturdy mixing and clean scraping. Each is heat-resistant up to 600°F. We also offer you our own collection of cookie mixes, including sugar cookies that you can mold into spooky Halloween shapes or autumn leaves. Top your treats off with our icing in a variety of delicious flavors. Our decorating tools help you create smiling jack-o’-lantern cookies and trim ghostly images atop your cupcakes.
For a particularly spine-chilling Halloween treat, bake up some bone-ified sweets in our miniature skull cakelet pans. Made by Nordic Ware, a leading manufacturer of quality kitchenware, the premium nonstick finish releases the ghoulish cakes cleanly, and with a dusting of powdered sugar or glaze you have half a dozen delectable treats for your Halloween buffet. Our baking mixes that go particularly well with the season include spiced pecan pumpkin, devil’s food and vanilla bean. We also have a number of additional cupcake and muffin pans made with our Goldtouch® nonstick surface as well as beehive and bouchon pans for delicious holiday creations.
Pumpkin pie is a Halloween favorite, and we have all the makings availably for you, from our pumpkin-covered pie dish to our pie crust. Just add your favorite pumpkin recipe to our gluten-free or regular pie crust mix. Our deep-dish pie plate is made of stoneware glazed in a beautiful autumn orange. The dish is covered with a pumpkin-shaped lid, cleverly designed with the stem as the handle, to keep leftover slices fresh and within easy reach. Browse our collection of additional pie dishes and tart pans to bake your apple cobblers and pecan pies too. We also offer premium pie fillings for quick and easy baking of delicious pies made of natural ingredients, spiced and sweetened just right, as well as premade pies and tarts. Our handcrafted pies come directly to you from our suppliers’ bakeries, packaged with care and arriving with a prompt delivery to preserve freshness and quality.
With all the baking you’ll enjoy this Halloween, a few essentials to keep the things neat and tidy – including the baker – are in order. Our aprons, in both adult and kid sizes, are made of cotton and have adjustable neckbands, roomy front pockets and tie strings for a comfortable fit. Especially for Halloween, you can choose our glow-in-the-dark skeleton apron made of durable cotton twill with a bony outline appliquéd on the front that provides a ghoulish glow when the lights are dimmed. To keep hands clean and add extra decoration to your kitchen for Halloween at the same time, choose our kitchen towels printed with images of skeletons and haunted houses. The delightful and frightful images are screen printed onto absorbent cotton fabric. And to handle those freshly baked goodies coming out of the oven or off the stovetop, choose from our quality selection of oven mitts and potholders, including those adorned with seasonal pumpkins and autumn colors.