- Trisha Yearwood's Biscuit Mix $9.95
- Williams Sonoma Meyer Lemon Quickbread Mix $12.95 – $23.95
- Williams Sonoma Gluten-Free Lemon Quickbread Mix $14.95 – $27.95
- Williams Sonoma Gluten-Free Meyer Lemon Poppy Seed Quick Bread Mix $12.95
- Williams Sonoma Banana Bread Quick Bread $14.95 – $26.95
- Williams Sonoma Lemon Raspberry Quick Bread Mix $12.95 – $23.95
- Williams Sonoma Blueberry Quick Bread Mix $11.95
- Williams Sonoma Gluten-Free Blueberry Quick Bread Mix $14.95
- William-Sonoma Key Lime Quick Bread Mix $10.95
- Williams Sonoma Gluten-Free Key Lime Quick Bread Mix $15.95
- Parmesan Pizza Crust Mix $14.95
There’s nothing like the smell of fresh baked bread. Whether it’s part of a Sunday breakfast with the kids or a late night study session before finals, the rich taste and aroma of new loaves bring a touch of happiness to any meal. From seasonal favorites to classic flavors, there’s something to love in Williams-Sonoma’s line of bread mixes.
Traditional mixes are the staple of any home-cooked meal. White bread isn’t the only choice for your dinner table. Bring a regional taste to your next family gathering with the buttermilk and peppercorn flavors of Irish soda bread. Spread a dollop of jam or preserves to give every piece a fruity taste that guests will adore. Need a quick fix for soup or pot roast servings? Parker house rolls are a warm and fluffy side that requires only a few ingredients. These easy-to-make pieces turn ordinary meals into gourmet events. They also make great sandwiches for tailgating as well as picnics. Simply cut these small rolls apart and add your favorite game day ingredients. Pizza time is fun time again with a homemade pizza crust and fresh toppings. It’s a fun way to bring kids and kids at heart together.
Pumpkin is no longer just a fall treat. Indulge your sweet tooth with savory pairings of chocolate and caramel. These simple combinations are a trick-or-treater’s dream come true, but just as delicious on sunny spring days. Add a burst of zesty flavor to side dishes or make the perfect tea time sandwich with Meyer Lemon mixes. Still looking for the right crust for your blueberry pie? Think of a blueberry-flavored bread instead and make delicate tarts that require no additional cooking time. Simply cook the bread in tart pans, let them cool, add a few scoops of fruit filling to each cup and serve.
Bread mixes make a great gift for the baker in your life. Our gift sets feature all of the complementary flavors and textures needed to spice up a meal or dinner party. Braising and bread kits bring the carefully selected pairings of your favorite gourmet restaurant to any kitchen. Each pairing features delicious ingredients as well as special recipes that are perfect for every occasion. Butter and bread sets are a fun choice for lazy days when you just want to enjoy a quiet day at home. Every good recipe needs the right bowl. Our bread and bowl combinations make it easy to prepare favorites like beer bread.