- Royale Elite Walnut Santoku Knife, 7" Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $199.95
- Royale Elite Walnut Chef's Knife, 8" Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $199.95
- Royale Elite Walnut Paring Knife, 3 1/2" Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $99.95
- Royale Elite Walnut Bread Knife, 9" Sugg. Price $225 Our Price $179.95
- Royale Elite Walnut 6-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,012 Our Price $599.95
- Royale Elite Walnut 2-Piece Carving Knife Set Sugg. Price $437 Our Price $279.95
- Royale Elite Walnut 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $600 Our Price $349.95
- Royale Elite Walnut Utility Knife, 6" Sugg. Price $162 Our Price $129.95
- Messermeister 8-Slot Knife Roll Sugg. Price $44 Our Price $34.95 – $39.95
- Messermeister Magnetic Knife Rack Sugg. Price $88 Our Price $59.95 – $69.95
- Messermeister Semi-Circle Magnetic Knife Block Sugg. Price $165 Our Price $129.95
- Messermeister 12-Slot Knife Roll Sugg. Price $62 Our Price $49.95
You can have all of the gadgets you want on your kitchen counter, but without the right knives, your cooking game will lack. Slice, dice and mince just like professional chefs with knife sets and individual tools from Messermeister. Williams-Sonoma also carries Messermeister knife storage solutions to keep all of your kitchen cutting tools organized and sharp for cutting.
When it comes to Messermeister knife storage, you do not have to be a brand loyalist to enjoy the organizational benefits of the company’s products. Use your existing knife collection or brand new knives from another company on the blocks, rolls and holders from Messermeister. One of the most unique storage solutions from Messermeister is the semi-circle magnetic knife block. Place this storage center anywhere on your counter, and then simply attach knives to it for safe and secure keeping. Each side of this block holds five knives, with the blade on the wooden part and the handle sticking out for easy retrieval. Because there are no slots on the block, cleaning it is as easy as running a rag over the surface. The slim design lets you maximize counter space for other important appliances and cookware.
For the traveling chef, a knife roll is a quick-and-easy storage solution. Models are available to accommodate eight or 12 knives, and the water-resistant canvas construction ensures that the knives stay clean and pristine. A padded foam core keeps knives from bumping into each other, while the elastic pockets fit knives up to 18 inches. There are also slots inside of the rolls for smaller kitchen tools, pens, pencils and business cards.
Another Messermeister knife storage solution is the hanging wooden magnetic block. Simply attach this to the wall, and then hang up everything from your cleavers to kitchen shears. The wooden exterior conceals the magnets, giving the block a rustic feel. Find a block in three different types of wood, including bamboo, walnut and beech, to match the existing decor of your kitchen.
If you are a new homeowner or just need a brand new set of knives, consider the six-piece set from Messermeister that comes with a storage block with slots for add-ons to your collection. A good knife set includes a chef’s knife, paring knife, bread knife and utility knife. A set also needs a honing steel to keep the blades as sharp as possible. Some important extras for your new set of knives includes a carving set, with a knife and fork, for cutting and serving large portions of Christmas turkey or roast beef during banquets.
One of the most important pieces for your knife collection is the chef’s knife. This long, sturdy blade cuts through meats and vegetables, making it a go-to kitchen tool. For even more versatility in a chef’s knife, check out a Santoku knife. These are similar in construction to chef’s knives, but they feature a wider blade for pushing food off into mixing bowls. For a family who goes through a lot of sandwiches or for the best French toast of your life using a homemade loaf, you need to keep a bread knife handy. With serrated edges, these knives keep the loaf from getting smashed, leaving you with fluffy bread for cutting later. Finally, a paring knife helps chefs with smaller cuts, such as cutting little pieces of celery or slicing through a kiwi for a fruit salad.
When finishing your knife collection, do not forget the steak knives. These are the sharpest blades you set out on a table for guests to use, perfect for slicing through large steaks, chops and seafood. Find a set of steak knives with wooden handles made of walnut to add to the presentation of your meal.