- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan $139.95 – $265
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel Saucepans $149.95 – $290
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucier, 2-Qt. $170
- Williams-Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $175 – $265 Our Price $79.96 – $212
- Williams-Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Butter Warmer Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- All-Clad Copper Core Saucepans $199.95 – $375
- All-Clad TK™ Copper Core Sauce Pot Our Price $120 – $264
- All-Clad TK™ Sautoir, 3 Qt. Sugg. Price $300 Sale $199.99
- All-Clad TK™ Copper Core Sauteuse with Universal Lid, 5 Qt. Sugg. Price $490 Our Price $239.96
- All-Clad TK™ Copper Core Saucier $225
- All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Saucepan $119.95 – $215
- All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Saucier $145 – $190
- All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Butter Warmer, 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $69.95
- Mauviel M'Cook Onyx Saucepan $135 – $220
- Wolf Gourmet Stainless-Steel Saucier Sugg. Price $289 Our Price $229.95
- Demeyere 5-Plus Saucepan $179.95 – $214.95
- Demeyere 5-Plus Saucier, 3 1/2 Qt. $239.95
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Saucepans Sugg. Price $290 – $370 Our Price $215 – $275
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Sauce Pots Sugg. Price $360 – $495 Our Price $270 – $370
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Simmering Pot Sugg. Price $395 Our Price $295
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Saucepan, 1 1/2-Qt. $260
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Saucepan $340
- Ruffoni Symphonia Prima Stainless-Steel Chef's Pan with Helper Handle Sugg. Price $400 Sale $319.99
- Ruffoni Symphonia Prima Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $250 Sale $199.99
- Wolf Gourmet Stainless-Steel Sauce Pan Sugg. Price $289 – $329 Our Price $229.95 – $259.95
- Scanpan CTX Nonstick Saucepan with Lid Sugg. Price $240 – $285 Our Price $169.95 – $199.95
- Zwilling Spirit Stainless-Steel Ceramic Nonstick Saucepan with Lid Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $79.95
- Williams-Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $179.95 Sale $139.99
Perhaps the most common cookware accessory found in any kitchen, a saucepan allows you to prepare a myriad of different foods on your stovetop. When making macaroni and cheese for the kids or making your own homemade tomato sauce, having a durable, professional-quality saucepan is a necessity. Many professional chefs choose saucepans with a stainless-steel construction as stainless-steel is known for its excellent conduction of heat and its easy maintenance.
A simple yet sleek and durable stainless-steel saucepan is an upgrade for any kitchen ensemble. Many stainless-steel saucepans have a five-ply core of stainless-steel and titanium for not only the best in even heating, but in stick resistance too. A heat-resistant stainless-steel handle included on the saucepan’s lid lets you handle the saucepan safely every time. Many of these stainless-steel saucepans are oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and are dishwasher-safe, providing incredible versatility. Some may appreciate the Copper Core line of saucepans available from Williams-Sonoma. These exceptional pans have a copper core, so your pan never has a hot or cold “spot,” which means that heat is always distributed evenly. Beyond the copper core, layers of both aluminum and stainless-steel render this pan highly durable, making it your go-to pan for years to come. These saucepans featuring a copper core are also ideal for any cooktop heating situation, even induction cooking.
In addition to regular saucepans, every home kitchen does well with at least one saucier. These wide, shallow saucepans allow you to make sauces, soups and stews easily right on your stovetop. Also with a five-ply construction, many of the sauciers have layers of aluminum and stainless-steel to elongate the life of the pan and for durability. Because these pans are specifically made for sauces, the rims are shaped to allow you to pour sauces easily without messy drips or spills. As with other saucepans, the stainless-steel construction provides a durable pan that is easy to clean.
Consider some specialty saucepans to liven up your kitchen ensemble. A butter warmer with a stainless-steel construction protects against scorching with ridged, easy-to-pour sides to protect against spills. A simmering pot is essentially a larger stainless-steel saucepan, providing you with more room to cook the foods that you want. Make chili, soups, stews and other dishes with a large-capacity stainless-steel simmering pot. Some simmering pots have seven-ply construction, offering layers upon layers of stainless-steel and aluminum for the best in heat conductivity and durability.