- Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Deluxe Round Trivet, 9" Sugg. Price: $100 Our Price: $70
- Staub Cast-Iron Oval Gratin Baking Dish with Lid, 13" Sugg. Price: $314 Our Price: $220
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Gratin Baking Dish Sugg. Price: $86 – $143 Our Price: $60 – $100
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Pâté Terrine Sugg. Price: $270 Our Price: $190
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Tarte Tatin Dish Sugg. Price: $170 Our Price: $120
- Staub Cast-Iron Crêpe Pan with Spreader & Spatula Sugg. Price: $171 Our Price: $120
- Staub Cast-Iron Escargot Dish with 6 Holes Sugg. Price: $100 Our Price: $70
Cast Iron Woks and Cast Iron Baking Dishes
At William-Sonoma, we offer you everything you may need for your cooking. Our cast iron woks and cast iron baking dishes are great for trying out new cuisines while our specialty cookware includes everything from omelette pans to egg poachers. The line of international cookware has woks, tagines, paella pans and more. If you enjoy cooking, our smart tools are also a great choice for you. They include tablet stands and tablet shields.
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. These versatile bakers have wide cooking surfaces and high sides, making them a natural choice for preparing casseroles, lasagnas and cobblers. ...
Staub stoneware bakers distribute and hold heat gently and won't absorb moisture, so foods bake to a moist, tender, golden finish without drying out. And you can take them from freezer to oven to table with ease. These oval ...
This pan's flat, shallow shape bakes vegetable gratins, egg dishes and desserts to perfection and showcases them with style. Le Creuset Stoneware is an extremely durable and versatile choice for one dish baking, serving and storing. The Heritage collection ...