Tramontina Deep Fryer
The Professional cookware collection from Tramontina is designed to stand up to the rigors of restaurant kitchens—and offers an excellent value for home cooks. This commercial-grade stovetop deep fryer produces perfectly fried vegetables, chicken and fish, and cleanup afterwards is a breeze. The versatile four-piece set includes two lids—one for deep-frying and one for traditional cooking. You can use the saucepan on its own, or with the fryer basket for blanching vegetables.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum alloy construction for efficient, even heat conduction and superior durability.
- Reinforced PFOA-free nonstick interior for effortless release of foods and fast cleanup.
- Cast stainless-steel handle with removable soft-grip silicone sleeve.
- Rivetless handle for easier cleaning.
- Stainless-steel mesh fryer basket includes a helper handle and a hook for hanging securely on pan for draining.
- Includes a stainless-steel mesh lid to contain oil splatters and a tempered glass lid for traditional cooking.
- NSF certified to meet the standards for cookware used in professional kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 9 1/2" high; 5 1/2-qt. cap.
- Fry basket: 1–2 cup cap.
- Assembled in USA with imported components.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 400ºF. Remove handle grip before placing pan in oven.
- For best results, use low to medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh, abrasive detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ruisdael from Practically Perfect I am very pleased with my purchase. This fryer is very well made and heavy enough to handle hot oil. I did have concerns about paying so much for a frying pot, but I can see now why is so expensive. Worth every penny A+Date published: 2016-08-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Berny from Fryer replacement Works well and easy clean up. Much better temperature control on stove top than the electric fryer it replaces. Just what I was looking for.Date published: 2016-03-21Rated 4 out of 5 by Haydee from favorite for frying I didn't give it 5 stars because doesn't have a spout and is hard to empty the grease or whatever is cooked without spout.Date published: 2015-08-30Rated 5 out of 5 by ladyleo from Great Deep Fryer for the price I did a lot of research before making this purchase. Love this deep fryer. The oil got hot fast and cooking was easy. Love the side clip to hang the basket. In addition, I used the pot for cooking veggies. Worked like a charm. Money well spent. Great buy for singles family homes.Date published: 2014-11-29Rated 5 out of 5 by pb3024 from Perfect Stovetop Fryer I was totally amazed at what a well made pan this is for the price point. I know I'll get many years of use from this not only as a fryer, but it can also be used for various types of cooking, as the interior of the base pan is non-stick. Clean-up is a breeze! What a great idea to have two separate lids - one for cooking, the other for containing frying spatters. Another great feature is you can rest the fryer basket on the pan and drain the oil from your food as there is a clip on the basket. Five stars in my book. No cons that I can find.Date published: 2014-01-09