Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Top Bar Beehive
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Raising bees not only provides you with the freshest honey, it also gives your fruit and vegetable garden plenty of pollinators for increased harvests. The simple design of this top bar beehive allows combs to be inspected and harvested one at a time, creating minimal disturbance to the hive. Unlike stacked-style beehives, the top bar beehive does not require heavy lifting, and it comes with a stand so you can care for it without stooping.
- Hive and stand are crafted of untreated Western red cedar that is naturally rot- and pest-resistant.
- 1"-thick boards provide substantial insulation.
- Simple to use and harvest—no extractors, frames or extra boxes required.
- Top bar design allows bees to build their own combs.
- Follower boards allow you to expand hive as needed.
- Hinged roof provides easy access.
- 29" x 5" hinged viewing window allows inspection and observation without disturbing bees.
- Three side entrance holes; undesired entrances may be plugged with provided bungs.
- Assembly required.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Hive: 44" x 17" x 10 3/4" high overall.
- Stand: 35" x 22 1/2" x 30 1/2".
- Includes 28 top bars, 2 follower boards, 3 bungs, 3 corks and galvanized metal screws.
- Bees not included.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.