Technivorm Moccamaster Cup-One Coffee Brewer
- Free Shipping
Savor the incomparable flavor of Technivorm brewing, one perfect cup at a time. The Moccamaster Cup-One offers the highest level of quality. Perfectly synchronizing brew time and temperature, this fast, consistent brewer quietly produces an excellent-tasting cup of coffee in just 4 minutes. Handmade in the Netherlands, the high-tech brewer is simple to operate.
- Brews one cup at a time, up to 10-oz. cup size.
- Special copper heating element keeps water temperature between 195°–205°F throughout brewing for optimum flavor and less bitterness.
- To ensure a precise coffee/water contact time, a cone-shaped brew basket funnels the grind to the perfect bed depth.
- Removable cup holder accommodates cups with larger bases.
- Rotatable outlet-arm allows for easy access to brew basket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model number 69212.
- Auto shutoff feature.
- Several parts remove for cleaning to avoid oil and residue buildup, ensuring a great tasting coffee every time.
- 10 1/4" x 6 1/2" x 12" high.
- 10-fl.-oz. cap.
- 4 lb. 8oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in the Netherlands.
- Use & Care
- For use with #1 paper filters.
- Clean the brewer regularly; if used daily, clean it every two week.
- Wipe clean on the outside with a moist cloth and wipe dry.
- After each use, hand-wash the brew-basket with mild detergent, using the small brush (provided) to clean the tiny opening in the basket bottom.
- For cleaning, we recommend eco-friendly Urnex®. Full Circle™ Coffee & Espresso Equipment Cleaning Powder.
- Descale your brewer every 80 cycles, or a minimum of every 3 months, to maintain optimal performance.
- For descaling, we recommend Urnex®. Full Circle™ Coffee & Espresso Equipment Descaling Powder.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.