Swissmar 4-Person Raclette
Like its close Swiss relative fondue, raclette is meant for sharing, so it's an ideal menu item for casual dining. Our compact electric raclette maker comes with all the equipment required for four guests to broil individual cheese portions and the traditional accompaniments.
- Tabletop appliance broils four easy-to-serve portions of raclette cheese.
- Nonstick-coated metal grilltop is ideal for cooking sausages and vegetable accompaniments.
- Adjustable thermostat controls temperatures to 420°F.
- Includes four individual nonstick broiling trays and spatulas for scraping melted cheese onto plates and a wooden crepe scraper.
- Reversible cast-aluminum grill/crepe top.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13” L x 9.5” W x 5.5” H.
- 5 lb., 14oz.
- 850 W.
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash trays; spatulas are dishwasher safe.