Swissmar 4-Person Raclette
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Like its close Swiss relative fondue, raclette is meant for sharing, so it's an ideal menu item for casual dining. Our compact electric raclette maker comes with all the equipment required for four guests to broil individual cheese portions and the traditional accompaniments.
- Tabletop appliance broils four easy-to-serve portions of raclette cheese.
- Nonstick-coated metal grilltop is ideal for cooking sausages and vegetable accompaniments.
- Adjustable thermostat controls temperatures to 420°F.
- Includes four individual nonstick broiling trays and spatulas for scraping melted cheese onto plates and a wooden crepe scraper.
- Reversible cast-aluminum grill/crepe top.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13” L x 9.5” W x 5.5” H.
- 5 lb., 14oz.
- 850 W.
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash trays; spatulas are dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Swiss Diamond
Based in Sierre, Switzerland, Swiss Diamond began in 1974 as a scientific research company that explored new materials and surface coatings. As the demand for nonstick cookware exploded in the 1990s, the company developed a method of reinforcing a nonstick composite with real diamond crystals. The result was an extremely hard, scratch-resistant and heat-conductive nonstick surface. In 2011, the company launched Swiss Diamond, the first cast-aluminum cookware featuring the patented coating. Swiss Diamond continues to test and improve its nonstick cookware while employing ecologically sustainable practices. Notably, it uses 100% recycled aluminum to make its cookware, the factory is powered by 100% hydroelectric power from the Swiss Alps, and the nonstick-coating production process is free of PFOA from start to finish.
You May Also Need
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped