Scanpan CTX Nonstick Covered Chef's Pan
- Online Only
Scanpan's sleek, contemporary CTX line is compatible with all cooktops, including induction, and features alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum for professional-level temperature control. Made in Denmark, Scanpan cookware is renowned for its 100% PFOA-free nonstick surface. This versatile chef's pan excels for sautéing, frying and steaming, as well as simmering and braising, and can be brought to the table for serving.
- Made from stainless steel and 100% recycled aluminum.
- Five-ply clad construction results in rapid and even heat distribution without hotspots.
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior is induction compatible, and the patented ceramic-titanium coating allows for the use of metal utensils.
- Green Tek nonstick technology provides flawless release and fast clean up.
- Cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer and are secured with heavy-duty rivets.
- Sturdy lid with stainless-steel rim, glass window and steam vent enable you to monitor cooking progress.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 12 3/4" diam.; 2 3/4" high; 5 1/2-qt. cap.
- Made in Denmark.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.