Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Chef’s Pan
After more than 45 years of producing extraordinary pans from copper, the Ruffoni family began channeling its artistry into clad stainless-steel cookware of the same exceptional quality. This chef's pan conducts heat evenly for efficient preparation of a number of dishes.
- 4-qt. cap.
- Alternating layers of stainless steel and aluminum transfer heat efficiently, eliminating hot spots.
- Hand-hammered exterior with a unique serial number inscribed on the bottom.
- Rounded sides facilitate stirring.
- Solid stainless-steel handle and lid.
- Knob is hand cast in brass and plated in silver by a Milanese silversmith.
- Handsome enough for oven-to-table presentation.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash removable knob.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.