Ravida Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
This award-winning oil is produced by the Ravida family on their estate in Menfi, Sicily, from 300-year-old wild olive trees. Pressed within eight hours of hand picking, the distinctive blend of Sicilian olives brims with the flavor and aroma of green grass, tomato and almonds.
- Certified organic extra-virgin olive oil from Sicily.
- Cold-pressed from a blend of Cerasuola, Biancolilla and Nocellara olives hand harvested from 300-year-old groves.
- The unfiltered oil bursts with intense, fruity aromas and flavors of green grass, tomato and almonds.
- The oil is cold-pressed by continuous centrifugation, which maintains its healthful properties and results in an exceptionally low acidity level.
- Use on green leaf salads; drizzle over warm vegetables, soups or fish; or simply slice warm crusty bread and sprinkle with oil, sea salt and oregano.
- 25 fl. oz.
- Made in Italy.
- 100% organic extra virgin olive oil.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by vtroller from Most Amazing Olive Oil This olive oil has the best flavor and texture. It has a wonderful buttery flavor that leaves the most wonderful taste in your mouth. I love the fact that it is an estate oil and that it is organic. I cook with a lot of olive oil, and this will be my choice from now on. It is well worth the price. I would highly recommend Ravida Organic Extra -Virgin Olive Oil. And it's unfiltered, which is a plus for me!Date published: 2016-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by PhillieFilly from AMAZING OLIVE OIL! I love that this olive oil is organic but what I love even more is the complex buttery and nutty taste that finishes in a slight peppery and grassy finish. This is an amazing tasting olive oil! There is absolutely no bitterness in this oil. Buy this oil and you will NOT be disappointed.Date published: 2013-08-23