Classic & Chocolate Croissants, Set of 30
- Online Only
Master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon prepares our croissants in the traditional French style, using butter and ultrathin layers of yeast dough, laboriously folding and cutting the pastry by hand.
- Assortment of handmade plain and chocolate croissants, with delicate flaky texture, buttery taste and irresistible aroma.
- Chocolate croissants are filled with premium chocolate from renowned Belgian chocolatier Callebaut.
- Easy to prepare: simply allow to rise, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 30 croissants, 15 of each flavor (5 lb. 10 oz. total).
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The croissants ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove croissants from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Place the frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover loosely with a sheet of parchment paper. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. The plain croissants should measure approximately 4 1/2” wide and 2 1/2” high. The chocolate croissants should measure approximately 3 1/2” wide and 2 1/2” high. Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the top parchment paper. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 Tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the croissants with the egg wash. Bake the croissants until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.