Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Morning Buns, Set of 12
- Online Only
Mornings in Paris find early risers at neighborhood patisseries, where specialties include freshly baked delights like mouthwatering morning buns. Jean-Yves Charon uses his skills as a French pastry chef to create our tempting buns, which are prepared from scratch using his signature recipe, a buttery croissant dough and a brown-sugar filling enhanced with cinnamon and orange zest. Simply let the frozen pastries overnight, then bake in the morning and enjoy the golden-brown, flaky treats warm from the oven.
- 12 buns; 2 lb. 11 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The morning buns ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove morning buns from shipping container and place in the freezer, where they will keep for up to one month.
- Discard the plastic shrink-wrap and the lid, but keep the morning buns in the aluminum tin. Place the tin of frozen buns on a baking sheet and let rise at room temperature for about 9 hours or overnight.
- Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven. Bake the buns until the tops are golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes, rotating the sheet 180 degrees halfway through the baking time to ensure even browning. Let the buns cool for 1 minute, then turn the tin over onto the baking sheet and remove the buns.
- In a bowl, stir together 1⁄2 cup sugar and 1 tsp. ground cinnamon. Add the buns one at a time and toss to coat evenly with the sugar mixture. Serve warm. Makes 12 buns.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, brown sugar, orange zest, cinnamon, salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.