Mauviel Copper Fry Pans
Our heavy-gauge copper fry pan is made in the French town of Villedieu-les-Poêles, appropriately translated as the “revered city of frying pans.” Favored by professional chefs, Mauviel copper pans are heat-sensitive, allowing precise timing and providing maximum control.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Long riveted bronze handle keeps hands well away from the heat.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb. 1 oz.
- 9 1/2" pan: 9 1/2" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 7 oz.
- 11" pan: 11" diam., 2 3/4" high; 3 lb. 12 oz.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.