Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Mauviel Copper Fondue Pot with Stand
Crafted in France since 1830, Mauviel’s culinary legacy spans more than 175 years, making their trademark cookware a favorite in leading restaurants and home kitchens worldwide. Mauviel cookware is made of copper, a material prized for its unsurpassed ability to transfer heat quickly, distribute it evenly and cool rapidly. Polished to a gleaming finish, this set is designed for both sweet and savory fondues.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Tin interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Bronze and copper base is fitted with a stainless steel burner that allows adjustment to the flame (fuel not included).
- Includes 6 fondue forks with wooden handles that have a different colored dot on the top for easy identification.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" x 8 1/4" x 10 1/4" high.
- 3-qt. cap.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Mauviel
In 1830, Ernest Mauviel established his namesake cookware company in Villedieu-les-Poêles in Normandy. The village had a long history of outstanding metalwork; the locals were considered experts in the craft. Today, much of the manufacturing is still done by hand using traditional processes passed down through generations of copper makers. True to France’s rich culinary history, Mauviel 1830 is a favorite in professional kitchens, where copper’s quick, even heat conductivity is essential for making delicate sauces and other French classics. Mauviel now also offers stainless-steel collections crafted with the same attention to detail as its traditional copper cookware.