Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Marfuga Olive Oil
Marfuga's award-winning Umbrian extra-virgin oil is crafted at a family-owned mill with a 200-year tradition of olive oil making. Artisans use a blend of local olives to create a vibrant emerald-green oil that combines a delicate fruity flavor with a fresh, peppery finish.
- This versatile oil showcases a flavorful blend of Moraiolo, Frantoio and Leccino olives, hand-picked from groves at the foot of the Marfuga hills.
- Olives are crushed and pressed within a few hours of harvesting.
- The extra-virgin oil is taken only from the first cold-pressing, which provides the purest olive flavor and aroma, as well as the lowest acidity.
- Italy's DOP (protected origin) certification guarantees this Umbrian extra-virgin olive oil's quality and authenticity.
- Perfect as a dipping oil for crusty breads or blending into salad dressings, this flavorful oil also adds a delicious finishing touch to soups, grilled meats and vegetables.
- 25.4 fl. oz.
- Made in Italy.
- 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.