Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Madison Crystal Lamp
This sculptural lamp is a functional work of art, creating a dramatic statement for any room. The graceful geometric base is hand-carved from a single block of shimmering crystal, topped with an off-white paper shade to softly temper the light.
- 12.5"W x 4.5"D x 27" high, overall.
- French-wired to showcase the clarity of the crystal.
- Antiqued brass finial.
- Rectangular paper shade allows placement on narrow tables or close to a wall.
- Felt-padded base won't scratch flat surfaces.
- On/off socket switch.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 12.5"W x 4.5"D x 27" high.
- Uses one bulb, up to 150W max. (not included).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe the lamp with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, especially ammonia-based cleaners.
- Dust shade lightly with a feather duster or light cloth. Do not allow the shade to get wet.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.