Lodge Round Fry Pan
America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been forging cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. Preseasoned and ready to use, these heavyweight skillets heat evenly and won’t cool down when you add foods, making them ideal for searing and browning.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- High sides contain splatters.
- One long and one loop helper handle ease lifting (8"-diam. skillet does not have a loop helper handle).
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- 8" skillet: 8" diam.
- 10 1/4" skillet: 10 1/4” diam.
- 12" skillet: 12” diam.
- 13 1/4" skillet: 13 1/4” diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Each time you use this skillet, apply a thin layer of vegetable oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Always hand wash skillet with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store skillet in a dry location.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.