Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Le Creuset Cast-Iron Panini Press
- Special Offer
Whether you're preparing Italian-style panini or all-American grilled cheese, stovetop grilling is twice as efficient with this Le Creuset ridged cast-iron press. Heat on a burner, then place it atop the food in the pan to cook both sides at once.
- Cast-iron press absorbs heat gently, transfers it evenly and retains it well.
- Weighs down food for even browning and searing; great for cooking steaks, burgers and chicken.
- High ridges leave attractive grill marks.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/4" sq., 2 1/4" high.
- 4 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Heat press in a pan or on a burner, then place it on top of food in the pan.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Le Creuset
The first Le Creuset foundry opened in 1925 in Fresnoy-le-Grand, France, and specialized in cast-iron cookware. The cast-iron pieces are still made at the original factory, using the traditional techniques of hand forging and casting in individual sand molds. The brightly pigmented porcelain-enamel glaze that first set Le Creuset cookware apart from other cast-iron cookware now comes in a wide range of traditional and contemporary colors. In 2013, Le Creuset began producing innovative stainless-steel cookware in Portugal with lids that incorporate the same signature three-ring design as the company’s classic cast-iron pieces. This stainless-steel collection was awarded the prestigious 2014 Red Dot Award for product design.