Kyocera Revolution 5-Piece Knife Block Set
- Online Only
Get the best of Kyocera Revolution cutlery in one essential set. The knives feature blades made of an advanced ceramic that holds an exceptionally sharp edge up to ten times longer than steel and won't react with foods. The remarkably lightweight, ergonomic designs reduce fatigue during repetitive chopping, mincing and dicing.
- Set includes four essential knives plus a bamboo storage block.
- Blades are made from zirconium oxide, a state-of-the-art ceramic that holds a razor-sharp edge far longer than traditional steel.
- Ceramic knives weigh far less than a comparable steel cutlery and are very nimble and easy to maneuver.
- Nonreactive blades won't discolor foods or affect flavors.
- Resin handles are contoured for a comfortable grip.
- 3" paring knife: Compact size and sharp point make this knife perfect for smaller tasks, such as peeling fruits and mincing vegetables.
- 4 ½ utility knife: Offers all the control of a paring knife plus a bit more length for bigger jobs—perfect for peeling, trimming and slicing.
- 5 1/2" santoku: The signature “sheep’s foot” tip allows for a more linear edge from heel to tip than a typical chef’s knife—ideal for slicing, dicing and mincing.
- 6" chef’s knife: All-purpose knife for chopping, mincing and slicing.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" paring knife.
- 4 1/2" utility knife.
- 5 1/2" santoku
- 6" chef’s knife.
- Bamboo storage block with 4 slots.
- Made in China (blades manufactured in Japan).
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Ideal straight cuts of fruits, vegetables and boneless meats.
- Always use with a plastic or wood cutting board. Avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass, ceramic or tile.
- Avoid dropping or scraping knife on hard surface.
- Do not apply force to the side of the knife blade, as you would to crush garlic.
- To remove stubborn discolorations, wash the blade (avoiding the handle) in a mild solution of bleach and water.
- Do not leave knife in sink. Always store knife in a block or tray to prevent accidents.
- Knives may be sharpened by Kyocera. For information, call 1-888-700-7371.