- Williams-Sonoma Outdoor Walnut Steak Knives, Set of 4 Sugg. Price: $79.95 Our Price: $49.95
- Wüsthof Classic Parmesan Cheese Knife, 2 3/4" Sugg. Price: $115 Our Price: $89.95
- Wüsthof Classic Hard Cheese Knife, 4 3/4" Sugg. Price: $115 Our Price: $89.95
- Wüsthof Classic Soft Cheese Knife, 5" Sugg. Price: $115 Our Price: $89.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Cheese Knife, 7" Sugg. Price: $90 Our Price: $69.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Double-Handle Cheese Knife, 12" Sugg. Price: $290 Our Price: $199.95
- Wüsthof Gourmet Cake Knife, 6" Sugg. Price: $80 Our Price: $59.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Flexible Fillet Knife, 6" Sugg. Price: $150 Our Price: $119.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Steak Knife, 4 1/2" Sugg. Price: $120 Our Price: $94.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Curved Meat Fork, 6" Sugg. Price: $200 Our Price: $159.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Hollow-Edge Salmon Slicer, 12" Sugg. Price: $200 Our Price: $159.95
- Wüsthof Classic Ikon Hollow-Edge Chef's Knife, 6" Sugg. Price: $190 Our Price: $149.95
- Shun Premier Boning Knife, 5" Sugg. Price: $175 Our Price: $139.95
- Shun Premier Kiritsuke Knife, 8" Sugg. Price: $250 Our Price: $199.95
- Shun Classic Kiritsuke Knife, 8" Sugg. Price: $200 Our Price: $159.95
- Wüsthof Double-Blade Mincing Knife, 9" Sugg. Price: $140 Our Price: $119.95
Wsthof Grand Prix II cutlery features a high carbon steel blade for a long lasting cutting edge. Each engineered for a particular task, the German made knives in this set can handle everything from chopping vegetables to the most ...
Made to the exacting standards of Japanese professional chefs, Global's award winning knives are prized for their perfect balance, light weight and sleek, seamless construction. This set includes three fundamental pieces of kitchen cutlery, so you can enjoy the ...
In its seventh generation of family ownership, Wsthof has been making some of the finest kitchen cutlery in the world since 1814. The Gourmet line features precision stainless steel blades that resist stains and rust and hold an exceedingly ...
Our Wsthof Classic Ikon knives strike a sleek, contemporary profile with their shaped handles of durable polypropylene. Forged in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, the high carbon steel blades hold a keen edge and resist rust and ...