KitchenAid® Stand Mixer Ice Cream Maker Attachment
Use any KitchenAid mixer to prepare ice cream parlor treats at home – it's easy with this accessory. The rotating dasher and insulated freezer bowl attach to your mixer, whipping up 2 quarts of velvety-smooth frozen dessert in just 20–30 minutes.
- Compatible with all KitchenAid stand mixers.
- Produces 2 qt. of soft-consistency ice cream in 20–30 minutes; for firmer consistency, store ice cream in freezer for 2–4 hours.
- Double-walled metal freeze bowl filled with specially formulated liquid to ensure uniform freezing; plastic housing.
- Plastic dasher/churning paddle mixes and scrapes ice cream batter.
- Drive assembly attaches to motor head and drives dasher.
- Bowl adapter ring attaches to bottom of freeze bowl to fit select tilt-head model mixers.
- For homemade ice cream at a moment's notice, store the bowl in your freezer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" x 9 1/2" x 7" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Freeze bowl for a minimum of 15 hours before use, or store bowl in freezer to keep it ready for use anytime.
- Do not store ice cream in freeze bowl in freezer.
- Dasher, drive assembly and bowl adapter ring are dishwasher safe.
- Allow freeze bowl to reach room temperature before hand-washing; thoroughly dry before returning bowl to freezer.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.