KitchenAid Pasta Press Attachment
Pasta Press Attachment
With this groundbreaking attachment, you can put your KitchenAid stand mixer to work making small and large macaroni, bucatini (thick hollow tubes), spaghetti, fusilli (corkscrews) and rigatoni (short ribbed tubes).
- Compatible with any KitchenAid stand mixer.
- Attaches to mixer's power hub for motorized operation.
- Rugged plastic housing.
- Six pasta plates for assorted noodle styles; store in included case.
- Built-in wire cutter lets you customize noodle length.
- Includes recipes, cleaning brush and pasta pusher.
- 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 8" high.
- 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Italy.
- Disassemble attachment and allow dough remnants to dry before cleaning with the included brush.
- Auger, pasta ring, combo tool and storage case are dishwasher safe.
- Never immerse housing or pasta plates in water or other liquids.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.