Hurom Slow Juicer
Extracting the most beneficial nutrients from fresh fruit and vegetables, this compact slow masticating electric juicer has a unique low-speed mechanism to process foods extremely efficiently.
- Two-stage low-speed system first crushes the food, then presses it to produce the highest juice yield.
- By extracting the juice instead of grinding the juice (like other juicers) it provides 35% more juice and maintains up to 60% more vitamins when juicing certain fruits and vegetables.
- Works with fruit, vegetables, wheatgrass, greens, nuts and soybeans to make everything from juice and soups to tofu.
- Efficient system is low on waste and electrical draw.
- Won’t aerate juice.
- Automatically extrudes pulp into an internal strainer.
- Quiet motor works efficiently without heat buildup.
- Compact design.
- Simple to assemble and convenient handle for effortless operation.
- The auger and single strainer are made of extremely durable ULTEM plastic, eight times stronger than other plastics.
- Includes pulp extraction plugs, self-cleaning screen holder, two 32 oz. juicing cups, tamper, brush, and instruction manual.
- Plastic construction.
- 9 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 15 3/4" high.
- 11 lb. 7 oz.
- 150W; 80 rpm.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in South Korea
- Not for commercial use, do not use continuously for more than 30 minutes.
- Avoid juicing large or hard materials such as inedible seeds or frozen foods.
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent; dry thoroughly.
- Do not use metal scrubbers, harsh chemicals or scouring powders, as they can damage the plastic parts.
- Use the included cleaning brush to clean the filter and hard to reach spots.