Handmade in the English tradition from a family recipe, this toffee contains only the best ingredients – rich creamery butter, fresh almonds and premium milk chocolate. To achieve exactly the right texture, confectioners stir the ingredients in copper kettles over a carefully controlled flame.
- Expertly crafted for us by Elaine’s Toffee, a California company started by the husband and daughters of the company’s namesake.
- Traditional-style toffee enrobed in Guittard milk chocolate, then coated with almonds.
- Confectioners use traditional methods to achieve the perfect texture – neither too hard nor too soft.
- 16 oz. (approx. 12 pieces).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Sugar, butter, almonds, milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, milk, chocolate liquor, butter oil, soy lecithin, vanilla).