Gobel Traditional Finish Brioche Pan, 3 1/4", Set of 6
The choice of professional pastry chefs, these classic French pans promote even baking for tender, perfectly puffed brioche, a rich, buttery yeast bread beloved since the 19th century. The flared and fluted shape turns out wonderfully decorative individual breads.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Scratchproof tin coating is nonreactive to acidic foods and protects the pan from rust.
- Pans produce classic, elegant brioches with tender interiors and perfectly browned crusts.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- Set of six.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3" diam., 1 1/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- When the tin is new, it is shiny. However, it will become darker with baking. This is normal and will not interfere with the properties of the metal.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.