Gobel Nonstick Mini Round Tart Pan
Use these classic French pans to create enchanting single-serving tarts that show off fresh berries and other seasonal fruits. The choice of professional pastry chefs, the nonstick pans promote even baking and perfect browning, and they release the delicate pastry intact.
- Heavy-gauge tinned steel ensures even and gentle heat distribution for consistent baking and professional-quality results.
- Ideal size for individual servings.
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release and quick cleanup.
- Pans are equally suited to preparing savory mini quiches.
- Made in France by a company that has produced quality bakeware since 1887.
- 4" diam., 1 1/4" high; set of 6.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Use only wood, nylon, silicone or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Hand-wash in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Product Not as Described I have not used these pans yet, but according to the description of product, the bottoms were supposed to be removable. That is not the case. It was the reason I bought them. I haven't decided if I will keep them or not. They do feel like good quality pans.Date published: 2012-09-29