Cuisinart Elite Die-Cast Mini Prep, 4-Cup
With its heavyweight die-cast housing and locking blade that won't slip off while you're pouring, the Mini-Prep is an amazingly powerful, space-saving way to make short work of small but time-consuming prep chores.
- Compact but powerful.
- Easy-to-clean electronic touch-pad controls.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel auto-reversing blade lets you switch from Chop to Grind instantly.
- Use the Chop setting to mince nuts, garlic and herbs, and chop onions without tears.
- Use the Grind to pulverize spices and prepare pesto, sauces or spreads.
- BladeLock feature locks the blade securely into place while you're pouring ingredients from the bowl.
- Rugged die-cast-metal housing ensures stability and years of use.
Food Processor includes:
- Chopping/grinding blade.
- Recipe book.
- Die-cast-metal housing.
- 5 1/2" x7 1/4" x 9 1/4" high.
- 4-cup cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- 4 lb.
- Made in China.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.