Chemex Wood Collar Glass Coffee Maker
Chuck Williams’ favorite method of brewing coffee, the Chemex coffeemaker is an elegant, one-piece vessel made of high quality, heat-resistant glass. This simple, reliable method of making coffee yields a full-flavored, clean-tasting brew using Chemex unbleached filter squares (sold separately).
- The Chemex coffee maker has been brewing clear, pure, flavorful coffee without bitterness or sediment for over forty years and remains one of the purest methods of brewing.
- Coffee can be made at the preferred strength.
- Simple to use: Place grounds in the cone-shaped filter at the top and pour hot water over them.
- The polished wood collar and leather tie serves as an insulated handle.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3-cup: 3" diam., 8 1/4" high; 16 oz. cap.
- 6-cup: 5" diam., 8 1/2" high; 30 oz. cap.
- 8-cup: 5" diam., 9" high; 40 oz. cap.
- 10-cup: 5" diam., 9 1/4" high; 50 oz. cap.
- Use & Care
- Do not place directly on stove as it can shatter the glass.
- Do not use metal utensils in glass.
- Glass is dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.