Calphalon Unison Nonstick Slide & Sear 10-Piece Cookware Set
We designed this exceptionally well-priced set – available only at Williams-Sonoma – to offer the most generous capacities and versatile shapes for preparing family meals as well as diverse menus for larger groups. Along with the convenience of dishwasher cleaning, you’ll enjoy the benefits of Calphalon Unison’s two versatile and distinct nonstick cooking surfaces. The ultrasmooth Slide nonstick effortlessly releases delicate foods, while the specially textured Sear nonstick promotes even browning and locks in flavor.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum with three interlocking nonstick layers provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking; exterior won't chip, peel, stain or scratch.
- Includes both Slide and Sear nonstick pieces, each offering flawless release and convenient cleanup.
- Slide surface effortlessly releases delicate foods like eggs, seafood and sauces.
- Sear surface is textured to evenly brown meats and other foods.
- Tempered-glass lids.
- Triple-riveted ergonomic handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" Slide fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. Slide saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. Sear sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. Sear stockpot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Slide fry pan: 10" diam., 1 1/4" high; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- 12" Slide fry pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 4 lb.
- 2-qt. Slide saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 5" high; 2 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. Slide saucepan: 8" diam., 7 1/4" high; 4 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. Sear sauté pan: 10 3/4" diam., 5 1/4" high; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. Sear stockpot: 8 1/2" diam., 11" high; 5 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; do not use detergents that contain bleach or citrus additives.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 8" Fry Pan and a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 2 1/2 Qt. Sauce Pan (a $300 value) via mail-in coupon, when purchases of Calphalon items from your Registry total $500 or more. Print Coupon