Breville Thermal Pro Electric Fry Pan
You can count on Breville's indispensable electric skillet to help out with entertaining and family meals alike. A great way to free up space on your stovetop, it's also perfect for keeping foods warm on a buffet table or sideboard. The large nonstick cooking surface is ideal for everything from preparing big batches of pancakes for brunch to sautéing fajitas for a dinner party.
- Countertop electric skillet is great for everyday cooking and easy entertaining—the generous size makes it simple to cook for a crowd.
- 15 heat settings allow you to precisely regulate cooking temperatures up to 425°F.
- The powerful 1800-watt butterfly heating element guarantees consistent, uniform heat across the entire cooking surface.
- Die-cast aluminum skillet has a removable temperature control probe for easy cleaning.
- Thanks to a durable, PFOA-free nonstick coating, you can cook with minimal oil—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Domed, tempered-glass lid allows you to monitor cooking progress.
- The skillet and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BEF450XL.
- 15" x 12" cooking surface; skillet is 19 3/4" x 12 1/4" x 7 1/2" high overall.
- 7-qt. cap.
- 11 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia; made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow the skillet to cool before cleaning.
- After removing the temperature probe, the skillet and glass lid are dishwasher safe—or hand-wash them in warm, soapy water using a nonabrasive cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse the temperature probe in water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.