Breville Thermal Pro Electric Fry Pan
You can count on Breville's indispensable electric skillet to help out with entertaining and family meals alike. A great way to free up space on your stovetop, it's also perfect for keeping foods warm on a buffet table or sideboard. The large nonstick cooking surface is ideal for everything from preparing big batches of pancakes for brunch to sautéing fajitas for a dinner party.
- Countertop electric skillet is great for everyday cooking and easy entertaining—the generous size makes it simple to cook for a crowd.
- 15 heat settings allow you to precisely regulate cooking temperatures up to 425°F.
- The powerful 1800-watt butterfly heating element guarantees consistent, uniform heat across the entire cooking surface.
- Die-cast aluminum skillet has a removable temperature control probe for easy cleaning.
- Thanks to a durable, PFOA-free nonstick coating, you can cook with minimal oil—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Domed, tempered-glass lid allows you to monitor cooking progress.
- The skillet and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BEF450XL.
- 15" x 12" cooking surface; skillet is 19 3/4" x 12 1/4" x 7 1/2" high overall.
- 7-qt. cap.
- 11 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Australia; made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow the skillet to cool before cleaning.
- After removing the temperature probe, the skillet and glass lid are dishwasher safe—or hand-wash them in warm, soapy water using a nonabrasive cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse the temperature probe in water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.