Breville Smart Scoop Ice Cream Compressor
- Free Shipping
This fully automatic ice cream maker from Breville blends frozen desserts, from sorbet to ice cream to gelato, in your choice of consistency, from soft-serve style to hard pack, in less than an hour.
- Fully automatic, compressor-driven ice cream maker produces velvety frozen treats with no prefrozen bowls required.
- Twelve settings, from super soft to extra-firm, allow you to make ice cream in consistencies ready to eat, ready for making ice cream sandwiches and molded ice cream cakes, or to store for later.
- A “hold” feature keeps ice cream at your preferred consistency for up to three hours.
- Includes one paddle for folding over ice cream and gelato.
- Has manual and fully automatic functionality.
- Smart programming with audible beeper lets you know when to add mix-ins like chocolate chips and nuts.
- Music function.
- Sleek, stainless-steel and plastic housing is durable and easy to clean; aluminum bowl.
- Select Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature readout.
- Operates quietly.
- Recipes included.
- 16" x 11" x 9 1/2" high; 30 lb. 9 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- Model #BCI600XL
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Unit should remain upright at all times; if turned on its side or upside down for storage, it will need to be placed in an upright position for 24 hours prior to using.
- Do not add mix-ins larger than the size of a chocolate chip.
- Hand-wash removable lid, paddle and bowl.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.