Breville Smart Oven Air
This update to the popular Breville Smart Oven adds air-frying and dehydrating to its full menu of cooking modes. Air-fry favorites like French fries, donuts and fried chicken, or prepare your own jerky and dried fruits. The large, 1 cubic-foot interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb. turkey, or cooking with a 5-qt. Dutch oven or 13" x 9" pan.
- 13 preset functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Proof, Air-Fry, Dehydrate, Reheat, Warm, Slow Cook.
- Roomy oven is 30% larger than the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Two oven racks create twin tiers of cooking space – double that of the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Air-fry function combines intense heat and maximized airflow to make foods crispy and browned.
- Dehydrate function evenly dries out foods at low temperature without cooking or overheating.
- Slow Cook function with Hi and Lo settings; keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Optional Convection mode cooks foods up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces a crispier result.
- Includes 13" nonstick pizza pan, 2 heavy-duty oven racks, broil rack, enamel baking pan and air-fry/dehydrate basket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BOV900BSS.
- 21 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 1 cu. ft. interior cap.
- 38 lb. 14 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Element IQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for faster, more even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Adjustable temperature from 80°F–480°F.
- Phase Cook lets you program two back-to-back cooking modes.
- Rotate Remind feature reminds you to switch position of foods on multiple racks for more even cooking results.
- Proofing function for proofing bread, rolls, pizza and other doughs.
- Frozen Food button adds cooking time to defrost then cook frozen foods.
- Eight adjustable rack positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Two-hour timer with auto shutoff.
- Temperature conversion button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Nonstick interior.
- 25W halogen light bulb is user-replaceable; does not require you to send oven to manufacturer.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing with tempered glass door.
- Use & Care
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan, baking pan and air-fry basket are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick 4-Piece Toaster Oven Set
Toaster Oven Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Rated 5 out of 5 by fishonbarefoot from FANTASTIC OVEN I thought Breville had already hit the top of the charts but this oven went over the top. Everything I have tried has been better than perfect! I am absolutely amazed at the air frying capability and the double convection baking is astounding. I also adore the Temecula store and especially the helpful and valuable assistance of Shannon Santiago and Debbie. Ok so today I was 'forced' to buy the Breville steamer and the Breville egg cooker! Can't wait to try them out!!!Date published: 2017-03-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Tweet from Great upgrade from old Breville I have always used a Breville Conv. Oven and this one is outstanding. What a great upgrade from my old Breville. Higher degrees for a longer time frame. 2 settings for convection. Numerous upgrades which are numerous and great to have. My toaster/ovens have always been the Breville. The larger capacity is much appreciated. I will always own a Breville Oven!Date published: 2017-03-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Cindy from Over the top! I am so pleased with this oven. Quality product and well worth every dime. Have baked a layer cake. Chicken thighs with baking pan and the Air fry basket above with tater tots browning to perfection. Heats to 350 in 3 mins ! My full size convection oven is hardly going to be used.Date published: 2017-03-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Deborah A from Versatile Performance! I justified this purchase because of this product's versatility. With a heat range of 80-480 degrees, I can proof bread dough and bake a pizza! The controls are simple and intuitive, so you don't have to pour through the whole manual to get started. Two racks, an interior light and an easy to remove crumb tray are great bonuses. It is the best toaster oven I've ever used.Date published: 2017-03-15Rated 5 out of 5 by DocJess from 5 Starts are NOT Enough This is my second Smart Oven, I have owned the original for about 6 years. My only complaint about that one was that it wouldn't hold a 13x9 pan -- the Smart Oven Air solved that problem! I LOVE my Smart Oven Air, and use it every single day. My home is organized and maintained for the comfort and convenience of the dog, who doesn't like leftovers, thus I need to roast chicken every day. (No judgement, please) The Air is "stronger" (for lack of a better word) and roasts the chicken more quickly. Still perfectly done! In the two weeks that I've had it, I've made perfect toast, delicious pizza, delightfully roasted sweet potatoes, moist slow-cooked meatballs, crispy air-fried honey walnut shrimp, excellent mixed roasted veggies, and as I write this, I'm dehydrating sweet potatoes into thick chips. (Again, the dog likes them....I usually have to pull out my dehydrator, but hopefully, no more!) Some details: the dog loves meatballs, but to make them, I used to need to pull out the large slow-cooker and make a large batch, then freeze them and reheat them. Now, I put a few meatballs in a smaller vessel, put it in the oven, went to work, and came home to perfection. I'd never air-fried before, but normally, I make the shrimp in a wok -- I just put them on the air fry tray and 8 minutes later (from frozen) they were a hit! What do I love best? Hard to say: I think it's that the Air heats up so quickly. My regular oven is electric and it could take a half hour to heat up, thus delaying the dog's dinner. The Air is good to go in about 5 minutes. I love that it does so many things that I'm going to be able to stash away the dehydrator, and the slow cooker in the attic, thus freeing up desperately needed cabinet space in the kitchen. I love that it GLEAMS! I don't bake, but I'm going to try making bread because I bet the proofing function will overcome my normal deficit related to rising the dough. I assume it does all the things the original Smart Oven does so well -- warm plates for dinner parties, keeps my husband's dinner warm when he gets home late (the dog eats promptly at 6), broils peppers once the garden produces this year's crop...basically, the only thing I've used my regular oven for in the past 6 years was 13x9 pans of lasagna, etc., and once a year when I do Thanksgiving for 12 people. I'm still going to need to put that 22 pound turkey in the big oven, but otherwise, it's about to become a storage space because the Smart Oven Air is THE BEST!Date published: 2017-03-12Rated 2 out of 5 by Luka from Noisy I have this oven for two weeks now. The performance is decent, but the most annoying thing about it is the noise. This oven is noisy. I even contacted Breville about this and they confirmed that the oven has to be on all the time even if I am using it for proofing or dehydrating (low temperature), and the reason is that it the fan is cooling the LCD and its electronics. I loved the size and the features, but because of the noise, I am going to return it.Date published: 2017-03-12Rated 5 out of 5 by Teach me some tricks from Love it plz help if you own this Got this a few days ago just airfryer some oatmeal absolutely love it want to eliminate my microwave please help with suggestions can I do this with this itemDate published: 2017-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Rhea from Fantabulous! I bought this oven in January but returned the first one due to operator error! However, once I "learned" how to use it, it has taken the place of my traditional oven. Which worked out great since my traditional broke! I love how I can cook and not have to worry about bending down, everything comes out perfectly, and it heats quickly - although my Samsung Chef Collection heats just as quickly! I love my things to always look new, so I line the pull out tray with foil to keep it new looking. Perhaps a little OCD, but it is who I am! I think it heats the kitchen more than my regular but the summer will really test the heat! I have made biscuits, baked casseroles, baked chicken and cakes as well as broiled. Plus, it LQQKS good in my kitchen!Date published: 2017-02-20