Breville Smart Oven Air
This update to the popular Breville Smart Oven adds air-frying and dehydrating to its full menu of cooking modes. Air-fry favorites like French fries, donuts and fried chicken, or prepare your own jerky and dried fruits. The large, 1 cubic-foot interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb. turkey, or cooking with a 5-qt. Dutch oven or 13" x 9" pan.
- 13 preset functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Proof, Air-Fry, Dehydrate, Reheat, Warm, Slow Cook.
- Roomy oven is 30% larger than the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Two oven racks create twin tiers of cooking space – double that of the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Air-fry function combines intense heat and maximized airflow to make foods crispy and browned.
- Dehydrate function evenly dries out foods at low temperature without cooking or overheating.
- Slow Cook function with Hi and Lo settings; keeps food warm at end of cycle.
- Optional Convection mode cooks foods up to 30% faster; Super Convection produces a crispier result.
- Includes 13" nonstick pizza pan, 2 heavy-duty oven racks, broil rack, enamel baking pan and air-fry/dehydrate basket.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BOV900BSS.
- 21 1/4" x 17 1/4" x 12 1/4" high.
- 1 cu. ft. interior cap.
- 38 lb. 14 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Element IQ® automatically adjusts power of heating elements for faster, more even cooking.
- Interior light turns on at end of cooking cycle and whenever light button is pressed.
- Adjustable temperature from 80°F–480°F.
- Phase Cook lets you program two back-to-back cooking modes.
- Rotate Remind feature reminds you to switch position of foods on multiple racks for more even cooking results.
- Proofing function for proofing bread, rolls, pizza and other doughs.
- Frozen Food button adds cooking time to defrost then cook frozen foods.
- Eight adjustable rack positions.
- Magnetic auto-eject rack slides out when door is opened.
- Two-hour timer with auto shutoff.
- Temperature conversion button converts from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Nonstick interior.
- 25W halogen light bulb is user-replaceable; does not require you to send oven to manufacturer.
- Brushed stainless-steel housing with tempered glass door.
- Use & Care
- Oven must be placed at least 4" from adjacent walls for adequate air circulation. The exterior of the unit heats up while in use.
- Caution should be exercised when using pans and dishes constructed of materials other than metal. If using ceramic or glass pans or dishes, it is important that they are oven safe to prevent cracking.
- Avoid using utensils on the nonstick interior.
- Removable crumb tray, broil rack, pizza pan, baking pan and air-fry basket are dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- Clean exterior and interior with damp cloth; do not touch or clean quartz heating elements.
- Glass door may be cleaned with glass cleaner or a damp cloth; stubborn residue may be removed using a soft plastic scouring pad.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.