Breville Smart Grill & Griddle
- Free Shipping
From Australia-based Breville comes an innovative and versatile countertop grill and griddle. Use it three ways: as an open grill, a flat griddle or a panini press/contact grill.
- Versatile three-in-one machine converts from an open grill/griddle to a closed contact grill.
- Nonstick cast-aluminum grates with embedded heating elements heat quickly and evenly, and easily sustain high temperatures.
- Smart Element IQ™ automatically reacts to rapid temperature drops by injecting additional heat into the plates.
- Titanium-infused nonstick finish offers superior scratch-resistance and easy cleanup; the removable plates are dishwasher-safe.
- Height-adjustable top plate accommodates foods of various thicknesses.
- Temperature settings from 320°F to 450°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BGR820XL
- Stainless-steel construction with cast-aluminum cooking plates.
- 16" x 15" x 7" high overall; two 13" x 10" cooking plates.
- 21 lb. 13 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use plastic utensils to avoid scratching nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Removable plates are dishwasher-safe.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleaners, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.