Breville Hot Wok Pro
- Free Shipping
Breville knows the secret to a successful stir-fry is a consistent, high heat, so they've created a countertop wok that replicates the powerful heat of a gas flame with the precision of an electric burner. For perfect control, the variable-temperature electric heating element runs all the way up the sides of the wok.
- Countertop electric wok has a powerful 1800-watt heating element to achieve and maintain the high temperatures needed for a great stir-fry.
- Precision heat control with 15 settings up to 425° F makes the wok perfect for stir-frys, soups and stews.
- Aluminum interior has a durable, PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface for easy cleaning.
- Tempered-glass lid has an adjustable steam vent that lets you control the amount of moisture in any dish.
- A one-touch slide bar quickly disassembles the wok for convenient cleaning and storage.
- Generous 8-qt. cap.
- Model #BEW800XL
- 15” diam.; 11” high; 16 lb., 1oz.; 1800W.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- To avoid scratching the nonstick surface, do not use metal utensils or sharp objects or cut food inside the wok.
- Wok bowl and glass lid are dishwasher safe. Hand-wash the base in warm, soapy water, then dry thoroughly. To clean the temperature probe, wipe with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.