Breville Control Grip Immersion Blender
- Free Shipping
Breville’s immersion blender maximizes power, control and efficiency for a versatile tool that’s handy for everyday and large-batch cooking. With 15 speeds and a smartly designed blending base, it’s designed to make quick work of prep tasks from chopping, pureeing and whipping to mixing and emulsifying.
- Versatile and efficient tool for pureeing soups and sauces, whipping cream, chopping vegetables, and much more.
- Stainless-steel driveshaft can be immersed up to 8" for processing foods in deeper pots and bowls.
- Non-scratch base won’t damage nonstick pots and pans.
- Features Breville’s Control Grip, an ergonomic trigger grip that ensures comfortable control with a natural grip.
- Innovative bell-shaped blending base reduces suction for enhanced control and efficient blending.
- Fifteen variable speeds allow for precise blending no matter what the ingredients.
- Includes whisk attachment, 3-cup cap. chopping bowl with blades, 42-oz. storage jug with lid and instruction/recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BSB510XL
- Stainless-steel blending shaft and blades.
- Plastic housing.
- 2 1/4" diam., 8 3/4" long.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not operate for longer than one minute at a time to avoid overheating. Allow motor to rest for one minute before continuing.
- Before operating motor, ensure driveshaft is immersed.
- Clean immediately following each use to prevent clogging drive shaft.
- Do not expose handle to water. Blending shaft and attachments are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe handle clean with a damp cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.