Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
An elegant centerpiece for a breakfast or brunch buffet, this pull-apart pastry is light and flaky like a croissant, with a sweet spiced pecan filling.
- The creation of master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, the pastry is made with traditional French croissant dough spiced with a touch of cinnamon.
- Sweet cinnamon-pecan filling.
- Easy to prepare: simply allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12" diam.
- 1 lb. 12 oz. (serves 12).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- The breakfast ring ships frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, remove the breakfast ring from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where it will keep for up to one month.
- Place the frozen breakfast ring on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the breakfast ring with the egg wash. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake until the ring is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Slide 2 long metal spatulas underneath the ring, on opposite sides, and transfer the ring to a cutting board.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzymes, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, yeast, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.