Galaxy Desserts Breakfast Ring
Breakfast RingExclusive Internet Only
An elegant centerpiece for a breakfast or brunch buffet, this pull-apart pastry is light and flaky like a croissant, with a sweet spiced pecan filling.
- The creation of master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon, the pastry is made with traditional French croissant dough spiced with a touch of cinnamon.
- Sweet cinnamon-pecan filling.
- Easy to prepare: simply allow to rise overnight, then bake.
- Shipped frozen.
- 12" diam.
- 1 lb. 12 oz. (serves 12).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- The breakfast ring ships frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, remove the breakfast ring from the shipping container and place in the freezer, where it will keep for up to 3 months.
- Place the frozen breakfast ring on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 350°F. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the breakfast ring with the egg wash. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake until the ring is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Slide 2 long metal spatulas underneath the ring, on opposite sides, and transfer the ring to a cutting board.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzymes, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, sugar, pecans, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, yeast, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).